Terms & Conditions
- All projected costs are defined on the basis of your needs and are provided within the time limit specified. Any modifications to the functionality, even minor enhancements, may result in increased charges and timeline. In a face-to-face meeting or web meeting, please confirm and explain our understanding.
- By accepting a quotation, you agree to and accept ITclan BD's terms and conditions. Acceptance can be expressed verbally, through email, through payment of the Initiation fee, or by signing a quotation.
- Clients must give us clear instructions, as well as the flow and any other information they may require. We shall proceed with our knowledge of the needs and quote appropriately if such specifics are not given. If a disagreement develops later, it may result in additional expenditures to accommodate the adjustments. As a result, it's critical that you define every detail of your website development and ensure that you've been quoted on the correct specifications.
- Any complexity associated with individual tasks must be disclosed in advance and accounted for in the proposal's price. We work in good faith and rely on our clients to provide us with all relevant information at the time of quotation. Synapse Worldwide shall not be responsible for any problems that arise as a result of unclear criteria.
- Each activity, such as Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst, has a set number of man-hours allotted to it. Within the allotted hours, minor modifications may be made. On a case-by-case basis, this will be examined.
- If there any delay happens from the client's end, may cause the delay of the project and deadlines to be missed, as well as include additional expenses.
- There are no additional charges applicable for any kind of bug or system error that is detected during or shortly after development.
- Any rework on a task that has previously been performed or any kind of additional requirements may include extra costs. Any modifications to the design or development after it has been approved will be subject to extra charges.
- Within first two weeks of initiating the project, clients must provide us with all website/application contents and supporting documentation. Any further delays may cause the project to be delayed, and if it extends more than a reasonable timeline, it may result in extra charges.
- ITclan BD is not responsible for any open source products like as WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla, and other similar programs. All components and third-party software must be updated by the client. To avoid any interruptions, we recommend that you keep frequent backups. Or you may take our maintenance service.
- Email is used for almost all contacts and conversations. It is the client's duty to keep us informed of any changes to their email addresses.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries regarding our policy. Please, contact us at [email protected]